USA Marriage

25 September, 2014 en
USA Marriage

USA Marriage

To get ready for a marriage in the USA you need to be sure that the foreigner has a translated marraige certificate plus an apostille. If the person has any divorces these must have an apostille and translation as well. The cost varies depending on the number of pages. If this is part of a visa process then additional apostilles and translations should be on hand. Marriage licenses are issued before the marriage takes place. Once a date is set and the marriage takes place, the official marriage certificate will be produced in as little as 1 day. However be prepared for certificates to take up to 1 week in certain states or counties.


Costs for Preparting to get Getting Married in the United States

Apostilles for Colombian Documents

$50 USD Per Colombian Apostille

Spanish to English Translations

$12 USD Per Page Translated

Domestic or International Mail

$20 USD up to $100 USD

Colombia Residency Visas